RS SCADA is designed for smart grid application. The main focus of RS SCADA is real time monitoring and control of transmission and distribution of substation’s equipment. From Intelligent electronic device (IED) as well as from various process equipment RS SCADA easily collect data through different protocols. Obtain data’s in real time of different devices through different communication protocols as IEC 60870‐5‐104, IEC 60870‐5‐101, IEC 60870‐5‐103, IEC 61850, DNP3 and MODBUS. RS SCADA ensures the safe and correct operation of your system. It offers you simplified architecture to configure your application.
- Support various protocol, IEC61850, DNP3, IEC-60870-5-101/104, OPC and Modbus
- Supervision and local control for substation and control centers.
- SCADA based on Client / Server Architecture.
- Multiple clients control and display..
- Redundant architecture.
- Sequence of events reporting with time stamped event data
- Real time monitoring with real time and graphical presentation of data
- Alarm notification, Report and Real time Events
- Database in real time.
- Trends in real-time and historical.
- Security Level
- Connection to different database systems.
- Customize report generation
- Simplified drawing tools
- Complete tool drawing.
- Libraries for the electrical and industrial
- Filters and tools to print and export.
- User friendly design procedure
- Animation and add image facility
- LDMS (Local display and monitoring system)
- Sub Station RTU, IED and others equipment monitoring and control
- Smart Grid application
- IEC 61850 based substation monitoring and control
- Electrical power transmission networks and associated equipment
- Oil and Gas
- Mining and Minerals
- Pipeline monitoring or supervision and control
- Environmental monitoring systems (pollution, air quality, emissions monitoring)
- Solar Power plant monitoring
- Wind Power plant monitoring
- Communication Protocols IEC60870 -5- 101/104,DNP3,IEC 61850, Modbus
- User type Local and Remote
- User Mode Client, Developer
- Redundancy Hot Standby
- OS Support Microsoft® Windows XP, 7
- Processor Intel® Core™ i3 or better
- Memory On-board 4GB or better
- Storage 250 GB or better
- Data Collection Collect data through different protocols
- Database Real time database
- Report Customized report generation
Tags As per customer need
- IEC 61850
- IEC 60870-101
- IEC 60870-104